Best beginner fish for a 35g?

Fezbearer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my royal gramma for a while now, it acts all aggressive, but when a fish holds its ground, it gets scared and flees. It all a show, it wont really hurt any other fish.
Funny enough, my GR ran off the tank bully (carpenter's wrasse) with his act. He was the first fish to stand there and get aggressive back. Stupid wrasse has been a bit more chill with everyone since.

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny enough, my GR ran off the tank bully (carpenter's wrasse) with his act. He was the first fish to stand there and get aggressive back. Stupid wrasse has been a bit more chill with everyone since.
Im amazed at my fishes personalities

Fezbearer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, the wrasse for sure is a stinker. He fine swimming around out front and strutting out front. He's fine with me sitting at the dinner table watching the tank. If I'm near the tank and its not feeding time, he's hiding somewhere with his dad sticking out watching me. The clowns and RG could care less.

jesspal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has a Starry Blenny eaten one of your fish?
Yes it ate a yellow watchman goby that was introduced. It also eats all the same meaty foods that the other inhabitants eat. Yes the fish grazes on the scattered algae on glass and rocks but most of its diet is from what’s fed.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back