Jul 18, 2026 #1 kbcoral99 New Member View Badges Joined Jul 18, 2026 Messages 22 Reaction score 8 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m looking for a budget auto top of for a biocube 32 and I also have a flat 6 but that one isn’t as needing any ideas?
I’m looking for a budget auto top of for a biocube 32 and I also have a flat 6 but that one isn’t as needing any ideas?
Jul 18, 2026 #2 Saltyreef I'm not your dad... View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2018 Messages 7,558 Reaction score 6,130 Location Monterey Bay, Ca Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Duetto
Jul 18, 2026 #3 13rodo Lord of the Reefs View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 27, 2026 Messages 804 Reaction score 1,208 Location Denver What state or country do you live in Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Nature Dimensions N-Fill is only like $70 on BRS and works well enough imo!
Jul 18, 2026 #4 Mr. Mojo Rising 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Feb 14, 2021 Messages 14,343 Reaction score 17,323 Location Toronto What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I like the kamoer ATO's, they are cheaper than others and mine are 4 and 5 years old, kamoer is a good product
I like the kamoer ATO's, they are cheaper than others and mine are 4 and 5 years old, kamoer is a good product
Jul 18, 2026 #5 ScottJ Valuable Member View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Secret Santa Joined Aug 28, 2020 Messages 1,865 Reaction score 3,634 Location Rochester Ny Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I've had this one running for a year and a half so far; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CZH8WH7J?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1 $37 on Amazon, and so far, so good. The sensor really does look waterproof. I like it.
I've had this one running for a year and a half so far; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CZH8WH7J?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1 $37 on Amazon, and so far, so good. The sensor really does look waterproof. I like it.
Jul 18, 2026 #6 ColorMeGone Well-Known Member View Badges My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 14, 2024 Messages 769 Reaction score 892 Location Georgia What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use a Miofis. $33 on Amazon. Running for well over 2 years now.