Best calcium supplement

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnjcpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cnjcpb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
120
Reaction score
23
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best calcium supplement to dose? I can’t seem to keep my calcium above 380. Thanks!
 
I am dosing 10 drops of All for reef. My alk was low at 7. It’s up to 8 now.

Have you used that kit on some new salt water? It may just be low in calcium, or the kit is off. AFR provides enough calcium to offset consumption when added to maintain alk.

If the salt mix is low, just add calcium chloride to it. DIY, or quality hobby brand.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new