Best clownfish

Sirsmiley9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to know in your opinion what is your favorite type of clownfish I would like to pay around 30-50 dollars and I want to get a pair
 
I've never owned them but I've always wanted a cute little pair of tomatos. But it's really the buyers opinion of what they like most
 
Maroons. Hands down. Ecspecially if you want them to host a anemone. Just make sure you get them small. Of already paired
 
For around that price I would agree with frostbite clowns , my personal favorite are onyx Picasso ,I paid $300 For my pair
 
I agree with whatever your preference is. I'll add one thing. Don't pay extra for a "bonded pair". Any two juveniles will bond.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new