Best/Favorite nano corals and fish!

NonstopSoda

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2021
Messages
844
Reaction score
1,236
Location
Santa Rosa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nano 24 Gallon tank is finally stable and growing happily, Just want to see peoples nanos and their favorite corals / fish for nano reef tanks! Send some cool pictures :D
 
Here’s mine no fish or corals yet. IMG_0680.jpeg
 
My old zero to 10 month old 18" nano cube.
20220126_162523.jpg

20220926_094430.jpg
Those are some happy sps! What do you have on the back wall? are they chalices?
 
Bump!
 
I don't have an updated picture, but my favorite fish is my Watchman Goby, and my favorite coral in my tank is my Green Polyp Toadstool. :)
 
Firefish make excellent nanofish! Also, I'm a fan of mushroom corals!
 
I don't have an updated picture, but my favorite fish is my Watchman Goby, and my favorite coral in my tank is my Green Polyp Toadstool. :)
I need to try a toadstool! Never had one but they always look so interesting
 
I need to try a toadstool! Never had one but they always look so interesting
They are underrated coral, for sure! I love mine. They're uncomplicated and pretty!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new