Best fish safe inverts

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Messages
20,633
Reaction score
34,651
Location
United Kingdom (England)
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I would love some reef safe inverts since I no longer have a golden dwarf boxer shrimp. In the tank at the moment is:
- 2x Nassarius snails
- 1x Strawberry Conch
- 1x Pom Pom Crab
- 2x Trochus

Now I have a VERY small goby (Discordipinna griessingeri) so would like something that doesn’t take a chance on a healthy small fish and if native to Indonesia (If possible).
 
Porcelain crabs are great little filter feeders (and entertaining as well). Turbo, cerith and spiny astrea snails along with ring cowries are great additions as well. A small female emerald crab can also be beneficial along with a mix of halloween, blue leg and scarlet hermit crabs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new