Best Flow for SPS 30" Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hentz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hentz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2013
Messages
232
Reaction score
193
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I've got 2 power heads I can use for my downgrade.
I plan on doing bare bottom to maximize flow in my little tank.

The tank will be 30"x15"x12"

I've got an MP10 and MP20 to use.

My question is, would it be better to use both on each side of the tank for chaotic and crazy flow?
Or would I be fine with just the MP20 alone in the tank?
 
I would use both. Counter flow can be a good thing and actually calm it down some.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new