Best food for ocellaris?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kinetic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
937
Location
Albany, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine love frozen mysis but I've found with clowns they eat pretty much anything I add to the tank. I even put some nori in for my tang and they had eaten that within 10 minutes!
 
I have two in qt right know and one eats mysis brine and roe and the other one only likes the roe. They won't touch pellets or flake either. But from what I've read they need an omnivore diet
 
I strictly feed LRS Fish Frenzy and NLS Medium pellets.

YMMV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new