best frag mount for egg crate!!

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 7 ft frag tank that has limited space for corals. Several of us in our area have come up with this idea and a friend of mine did the design and printing. The idea behind these are to allow more corals for the limited space. The added benefit is allowing the raise or lower the coral off the rack as needed. The printed part is a slightly tapered piece that locks into the frag rack perfectly. On top of the printed part you are able to install any height of 3/8 tube then push your frag plug the coral is mounted on into the tube. Works great and I can get several corals in place of where a tile would have taken up more room. Pics will show what I am describing. If anyone is interested in them I will post a sale thread in the dry goods sale thread. Let me know what you think.
Jeff
fragplug3.jpg
fragplug2.jpg
fragplug1.jpg

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 7 ft frag tank that has limited space for corals. Several of us in our area have come up with this idea and a friend of mine did the design and printing. The idea behind these are to allow more corals for the limited space. The added benefit is allowing the raise or lower the coral off the rack as needed. The printed part is a slightly tapered piece that locks into the frag rack perfectly. On top of the printed part you are able to install any height of 3/8 tube then push your frag plug the coral is mounted on into the tube. Works great and I can get several corals in place of where a tile would have taken up more room. Pics will show what I am describing. If anyone is interested in them I will post a sale thread in the dry goods sale thread. Let me know what you think.
Jeff
fragplug3.jpg
fragplug2.jpg
fragplug1.jpg
That's freaking brilliant!

Back