Best Frag Swap Light

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
259
Location
Seymour CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys/gals think would be the best light for a frag swap for a 17x17x6 tank?

Would like to have the ability to give folks the option of the white look too, not just that sexy blue.
 
Look into the evolution line of lights. No need to have the controller interface for dimming as the manual dimmers will let you quickly change the look and feel. Also he has kits to make really nice, collapsable light racks to hold the light above a frag tank. I have seen them in person and they are really nice racks to mount the lights.
 
While they do look very nice, it is a bit high for me for its application. I was looking into the reef radiance line.
 
I use a reefbreeders value fixture, works great and is easily adjustable to whatever color a buyer wants to see.
 
Def was gonna go LED. Was just curious which. I'll have to contact Rick over at Reef Radiance. Thanks everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new