Best gsp to wall?

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about creating a gsp wall on my 60g standard but want to know the best gsp type or color. I've had the "regular" but looking online there's a lot of options (mint star polyps, metallic green center star polyps, a "branching" type, pink gsp etc.) And just want your guy's input and suggestions

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about creating a gsp wall on my 60g standard but want to know the best gsp type or color. I've had the "regular" but looking online there's a lot of options (mint star polyps, metallic green center star polyps, a "branching" type, pink gsp etc.) And just want your guy's input and sug
go with the carpet growing one like the metallic or mint , I wont recommend the branching type but with whatever you choose you will have a very nice background

OP
OP
Slayyyter

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
go with the carpet growing one like the metallic or mint , I wont recommend the branching type but with whatever you choose you will have a very nice background
Okay thanks then I'll go with the mint because they Carpet and look cooler than the regular gsp

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any specific reasons why branching gsp is not recommended for tank wall? Thanks.

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any specific reasons why branching gsp is not recommended for tank wall? Thanks.
its a personal preference honestly , usually when people want to make a gsp background they want more of the carpeting style.
However the branching style might later on cause shadowing on corals underneath due to the growth pattern .

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a personal preference honestly , usually when people want to make a gsp background they want more of the carpeting style.
However the branching style might later on cause shadowing on corals underneath due to the growth pattern .
Noted with thanks.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back