Best guess sps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tahoe61
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
18,417
Reaction score
22,283
Location
AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pale green skin with blue tips and green polyps.





Picked it up when it was a nub, thought it might turn into a Tenuis, but now it looks like a Tortuosa. I am not sure.

TIA
 
I thought about Nana, I am leaning toward Plana. It certainly did not turn into a Tenius.

It's got thicker branches than Nana or Valida.

So ya mean I got to wait, dang it.!!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new