best led fixture

jrizo1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking for a led lighting for my tank on your opinion what is the best led fixture money can buy?
thanks

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So you're looking for a straight LED fixture or combo? Also the answers you get may vary with experience. :)

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea kinda tough to answer, there are so many of them out there today. Most DIY are just as good if not better than most Factory jobs also.

reeftivo

skim junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the highest tech would be the GHL Mitras then the radion pro. They are both high high dollar but the features are impressive.

The best bang for the buck IMO is the reefbreeders value and photon series. They have high PAR values and are customizable. The photon series have a bad butt touch pad and are programmable too.
I have a kessil a350w tuna blue and it's awsome but I just helped a neighbor install the RB photon 16 on his system and I was blown away at the power, color and controlability of the RB fixture. Not bad for a $315 dollar fixture!!!!!

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best led is one combined with a T5 setup. ATI and Sfiligio are 2 of the companies making better combos.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back