Best light for my tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryanscott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

ryanscott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
62
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 4 gallon nano that I want to put Led over. I was thinking a par 30 or par 38. What would you guys use ? I wouldn't mind a small fixture over it . I would also want something that is dimmable. Thanks
 
Also are there smaller goose necks for par 30 bulbs most I see are huge and would look strange on such a small tank.
 
Yea, the par30 or 38 would do ya nicely. Those babies put out alot of light.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new