Best lighting for a mixed reef

Tactical Reefkeeping

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
325
Reaction score
223
Location
mount dora
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the best lighting for an innovative 30-gallon marine tank? Right now, I am running an AI prime 16 hd reef and am just wondering what the best light is I should upgrade in the future THANKS> And my 50% lps 10% sofites and 30% sps.
 
What is the best lighting for an innovative 30-gallon marine tank? Right now, I am running an AI prime 16 hd reef and am just wondering what the best light is I should upgrade in the future THANKS> And my 50% lps 10% sofites and 30% sps.
Be careful. Today the term "best" is extremely subjective and mostly directed to personal preferences.
You should specify what would be the "best" that you are looking for.
Even though, everyone will still give their personal preference advice.
 
Upvote 0
Prime’s are great lights, esp/specifically on a smaller tank like yours. I’m not sure if one has enough spread for a 30. If you don’t have the coverage you want I’d just add another prime.
 
Upvote 2

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new