Best lighting upgrade for fluval evo 13

Dansnanoreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
89
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all
Just getting into keeping a nano reef
And have an evo 13

Its been up for about a month,but iam looking to upgrade my lighting(among other things)

Looking for suggestions

So far in the tank
1 pair of clowns
Kenya tree
Xenia
Hammer head
1 zoa polyup
Some snails and hermit crabs
 
Hello all
Just getting into keeping a nano reef
And have an evo 13

Its been up for about a month,but iam looking to upgrade my lighting(among other things)

Looking for suggestions

So far in the tank
1 pair of clowns
Kenya tree
Xenia
Hammer head
1 zoa polyup
Some snails and hermit crabs
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Some have transitioned to the AI Prime - if you search the build forums for "Evo 13.5 lights" or "Evo 13.5 mods" you will find various approaches. Good luck with whatever you choose!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family
 
16109990639933317819722998495829.jpg
 
Another issue is where I had room to place the tank. It gives me very little room to work on it,and taking the lid off becomes difficult since the wiring limits where I can move it when I need to do work on it.
 
Another issue is where I had room to place the tank. It gives me very little room to work on it,and taking the lid off becomes difficult since the wiring limits where I can move it when I need to do work on it.
Welcome!

I hear you with the lid. That thing was driving me crazy any time I needed to get in the tank. AI Prime and a mesh top is the way to go.

20210114_163709.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new