Best magnetic realistic frag racks

I have tried some other racks but the tunze looked the most like a rock from the start and many of the cheaper ones had weak magnets that started to slide down the glass as my frags grew.

I really wanted a rock that frags could grow off of and become part of my aquascape but the cheaper racks just weren't cut out for that.
 
I make them myself. K&j magnetics coated magnet plus any piece of rock rubble
 
Aqua rocks are amazing. I have 2
95AB2B4C-F546-4DBB-83C6-AE85620F99F7.jpeg
7A42E7B4-0C43-4BD5-988C-ADABF010DDA7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new