Best online store to find purple LT Anemone?

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only place I've found one is eBay but the guy has like 4 listings claiming WYSIWYG, but all 4 listings have the same photos lol. I'm in the Los Angeles area and haven't found one at a LFS either (although I haven't called everyone yet) but thought I'd see if there are any online stores ya'll trust?

billysprout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only place I've found one is eBay but the guy has like 4 listings claiming WYSIWYG, but all 4 listings have the same photos lol. I'm in the Los Angeles area and haven't found one at a LFS either (although I haven't called everyone yet) but thought I'd see if there are any online stores ya'll trust?
Harry’s marine life has dozens of LTA right now. i didn’t check if any are purple tho. coralsanonymous is worth driving to for pickup (they meet you at a coffee shop) and they usually have a bunch of weird LTA. good luck

DenverSaltyFarm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know some great anemone stores online but none have them in stock. there are a few on google just type

purple LT Anemone sale​

then click google images. you will quickly see the stores that have them in stock. you could always call them and ask to snap a photo of one to send you so you know what you are getting

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually Corals.com & pacific east aquaculture will have them in stock. Both are great vendors

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you're in LA, you're in the best area to acquire a purple LTA locally. No stresses with shipping and you get to see the anemone in person. Get to know the vendors and they'll let you know when shipments arrive.

I also suggest visiting Harry's Marine Life. They're literally bringing in wholesale shipments in the back, and selling retail in the front. It's definitely fun to see the inner workings of wholesale and retail in one place.

Josemar Cascante

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t suggest ordering from Harry’s marine life as they list coral wysiwyg but they’ll send you something totally different.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD is based in the Bay area (they also ship) and they almost always have LTAs. CoralsAnonymous is another online retailer in CA who has them frequently. I would exhaust all local options first before ordering one, these nems don't seem to handle shipping as well as other species IME.

D-Nak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD is based in the Bay area (they also ship) and they almost always have LTAs. CoralsAnonymous is another online retailer in CA who has them frequently. I would exhaust all local options first before ordering one, these nems don't seem to handle shipping as well as other species IME.
AquaSD is actually located in San Diego (hence the SD). I'm willing to get that you're actually referring to Aquatic Collection, which is in Hayward, CA (and yes, they ship). I was there this weekend and they had a nice LTA, though it wasn't purple.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaSD is actually located in San Diego (hence the SD). I'm willing to get that you're actually referring to Aquatic Collection, which is in Hayward, CA (and yes, they ship). I was there this weekend and they had a nice LTA, though it wasn't purple.
Haha I didn't even know about Aquatic Collection. I must have gotten locations mixed up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back