Best online vendor for soft coral

rtague

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a particular online vendor that specializes in soft coral?,any recommendations for a good softie vendor?

bigdrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question. I’m a softy guy and have acquired my coral either from a friend or through Liveaquaria. I haven’t been disappointed. However, if there is something better than Liveaquaria for softies, I’m interested as well.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to find a one stop shop, but honestly, not enough people have an interest in soft corals. They are far and few between and many hobbyists won't ship. (Which is understandable) I really do wish more vendors would acquire a list of quality soft corals for people to purchase. But I suppose since Fiji shut down, they are getting harder and harder to come by.

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine farmers has a lot of nice and rare softies. Legendary corals has a really nice green weeping willow toadstool that I like. And reefgardener has tons of awesome and healthy ricordia. I've also gotten a a few softies from reef2reef sales posts and of course my LFS has some unique finds on occasion.

U

User1

View Badges
Marine farmers has a lot of nice and rare softies. Legendary corals has a really nice green weeping willow toadstool that I like. And reefgardener has tons of awesome and healthy ricordia. I've also gotten a a few softies from reef2reef sales posts and of course my LFS has some unique finds on occasion.

I've never purchased from them but everyone says this is a good site to shop at. I believe they said talk to Pedro or that is the owner? I may be mixing it up but this is the place.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 marine Farmers...I bought a coral from them...packed well...nice and healthy and they sent a freebie too :)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Depending on what you're looking for I can do packs for $100/200/300 shipped of a bunch of nice homegrown leathers/ zoas/ shrooms etc. I dont have a ton on the site right now but we have tons of unlisted happy corals that need new homes :)

U

User1

View Badges
Depending on what you're looking for I can do packs for $100/200/300 shipped of a bunch of nice homegrown leathers/ zoas/ shrooms etc. I dont have a ton on the site right now but we have tons of unlisted happy corals that need new homes :)

Ha - you provided a pretty wide range there in price :) I dig the vibe of what you have though. To the point and honest! I like it!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ha - you provided a pretty wide range there in price :) I dig the vibe of what you have though. To the point and honest! I like it!
Our website mainly concentrates on SPS so the softies get overlooked a lil bit haha
With packs that I don't have to take pics of the buyer usually gets a pretty awesome bang for their budget :)

leahfiish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never purchased from them but everyone says this is a good site to shop at. I believe they said talk to Pedro or that is the owner? I may be mixing it up but this is the place.

I have ordered from them, got the giant bali xenia and a weeping willow leather and they're both doing great 6+ months later, as is the gorgonian that was sent with it as a freebie.

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wish you'd list some. I was one your site a couple times last week hoping to find something. Can you PM me a list of what you have with prices?

Thanks
P.s.

I'm interested in almost any softy except mushrooms or zoas

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back