Corals.com---Underrated Online Vendor

jamie1210

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
237
Reaction score
222
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
I've made several orders from Corals.com over the years. NEVER had a problem, corals come very well packaged. The corals look identical to the pics on their site . The customer service is top notch as well. A couple years ago, I had to cancel my order because my tank crashed and they couldn't have been more understanding and cancelled without any incident. My number 1 online coral store. (Sorry, but they beat a lot of other online vendors simply because WYS IS DEFINITELY WYG--no photo enhancing needed!)
 
I've made several orders from Corals.com over the years. NEVER had a problem, corals come very well packaged. The corals look identical to the pics on their site . The customer service is top notch as well. A couple years ago, I had to cancel my order because my tank crashed and they couldn't have been more understanding and cancelled without any incident. My number 1 online coral store. (Sorry, but they beat a lot of other online vendors simply because WYS IS DEFINITELY WYG--no photo enhancing needed!)
Jamie, thank you so much for your kind comments! We really appreciate you, and value your business! Couldn't do this without great people like you!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new