Best pellet food for lps

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
8,185
Reaction score
3,302
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have acans and trumpet corals that currently get oyster feast but I've heard there are pellets specifically for lps. Fauna Marin is one I've heard is very good. What does everyone recommend?
 
There are several out there. I use small pellet food which is actually for fish. Most of my fish will not touch it but my LPS love it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
My pellet foods are exclusively New Life Spectrum brand. Feeds corals, anemones, fish, inverts, whatever they hit.
 
Thanks everyone! Anyone know where in Miami I can get it? I'll look on amazon too.
 
It's ok to give lps fish food?
 
My pellet foods are exclusively New Life Spectrum brand. Feeds corals, anemones, fish, inverts, whatever they hit.

+1, My Coral and Fish LOVE New Life! Scolys and Acans go Crazy for the stuff, I also use Fauna Marin as well. Great Growth and Color from everything!
 
It's ok to give lps fish food?

Even my LFS uses fish pellet food. A few LFS here in orlando sell the kind i use but at a higher price than i get it from some if the places online. The online also has larger containers. I usually get mine from BRS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Even my LFS uses fish pellet food. A few LFS here in orlando sell the kind i use but at a higher price than i get it from some if the places online. The online also has larger containers. I usually get mine from BRS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Excellent! I gave them some and they loved it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new