Best photography scene setup in Mobius for Radions.

Ftrain576

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just getting into aquarium photography, and would like some sample settings to be created in the Mobius app. I am using 2 Radion XR15 Gen 4’s.
When creating a scene, should I reduce all of the blues?

ReefMan692

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a yellow #8 filter and you can leave the blues but get a perfectly natural result -- If you don't want to deal with an extra filter then having the light a bit warmer is more ideal for the fish shots.

I wouldn't reduce all blues to zero, though. Just get them down and the light spectrum warmer will be fine. Also dialing in your camera's white balance or playing with that can have a dramatic effect on the color tone as well.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Ftrain576

Ftrain576

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Reefman....I will definitely give this a try. I also saw an ad today from Polyp lab. They have a new set of filters for tablets and phones that should cover a lot of bases. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

ReefMan692

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Reefman....I will definitely give this a try. I also saw an ad today from Polyp lab. They have a new set of filters for tablets and phones that should cover a lot of bases. Thanks again.
There are some popular cell phone filters available on amazon that do a pretty nice job for sharing pics

Not the best being on a cell phone tho but will do the job!

Upvote 0
Back