Best place or site to buy rock flower anemones

Frogspon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heavy altered nem pics
One of the reasons i stopped posting on this site( Well mainly the issue with the two dick mods). When you literally have these specimen, and get posts like this.

Idk buddy, things might have changed in the past year. I ordered from them off this pic:

nem.jpg

It looks nothing near it. Drab olive green as can be. Not even a HINT of that cyan blue or purple to be found. No yellow gradient in the stripes.... just dark brown.

Also ordered some great looking blue and pink Rics that are basically grey right now.

Maybe they will color up but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Idk buddy, things might have changed in the past year. I ordered from them off this pic:

nem.jpg

It looks nothing near it. Drab olive green as can be. Not even a HINT of that cyan blue or purple to be found. No yellow gradient in the stripes.... just dark brown.

Also ordered some great looking blue and pink Rics that are basically grey right now.

Maybe they will color up but I'm not holding my breath.
Try SaltCritters. Their pics are close in my opinion.

Rarnold

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whitlyn Aquatics. They are basically my LFS but they do ship. Very nice shop, where I get most of my fish and never had a problem with anything I've got from them. I live about an hour away so I'll even have them ship to me sometimes lol.
Would this be the Whitlyn Aquatics in Louisville Kentucky? I know this post is older but I live in the Louisville area and am always looking for RFAs

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back