Best place to purchase

  • Thread starter Thread starter steiger33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

steiger33

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
247
Location
Reno Nv
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to get a juvenile Queen Angel, I was wondering where would be the best place to get one from?
 
Only problem is the are always sold out there. I have gotten stuff in the past from them and Blue Zoo. Both did great. The only one I had an issue with was Fin-Addict
 
Pre order from Live Aquaria this fish is seasonal items ;)
 
My latest order was from Blue Zoo and they did an amazing job. I can't say any but good things for them.

How is the queen in a reef tank? I have heard a ton of mixed reviews. About 50/50
 
Go to your lfs and ask for them to get one in. Usually they can get one from their provider within a month. I got a pair of DaVinci clowns and it took 3 weeks which is fine with me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new