best place to read up on corals

pbenjbear2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2019
Messages
116
Reaction score
128
Location
Forest Grove, Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was super fortunate enough to grab my very first pieces of coral at 2 recent sales. I want to do more research on the pieces I have coming and look into future add on- what site, and/or book would you recommend for learning more about specific coral varieties?
Thank you for any help! View attachment 1586902 View attachment 1586902
 
Nothing beats an old fashion book. The Reef Aquarium (3 books) by Delbeek and Sprung comes to mind. Also, I'm sure there are countless videos on beginner corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new