Best place to sell chaeto (UK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SebM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SebM

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
90
Location
Kent, UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

Do people throw their chaeto away when harvesting or sell? I’ve sold a few lots on eBay but wondering if there are better (online) places in the UK?

My chaeto was golf ball size when I bought and has grown into basketball size over three months. I really hate throwing parts of it away every week so have been offering lots of 30 grams (I actually ship 100 grams or so) on eBay but I can’t keep up with how quickly it grows!

Thank you 🙏
 
you could try the marketplace section of this forum, or perhaps lick up with local groups, or LFS may buy some at a reduced rate

FB marketplace is sometimes useful as well
 
you could try the marketplace section of this forum, or perhaps lick up with local groups, or LFS may buy some at a reduced rate

FB marketplace is sometimes useful as well
Thank you. I’ll have a look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new