Best placement for ARC Fireworks acro?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,647
Reaction score
67,846
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, I know... I know... I'm asking too many placement questions, but my tank is finally back in the game and I've picked up a few new acros. :D

Where is the best placement for the ARC Fireworks?
 
OK, I know... I know... I'm asking too many placement questions, but my tank is finally back in the game and I've picked up a few new acros. :D

Where is the best placement for the ARC Fireworks?
I would say around 250-300 par with high flow. :)
 
OK, I know... I know... I'm asking too many placement questions, but my tank is finally back in the game and I've picked up a few new acros. :D

Where is the best placement for the ARC Fireworks?
Dude... we need pics. This is kindergarten. I cant read the book/thread without a pic!

I agree with 250-300, with high flow.
 
I have mine in 350-450 (I have several colonies.)

Here's one I just moved to my 460
ARC Fireworks.jpg
 
Dude... we need pics. This is kindergarten. I cant read the book/thread without a pic!
LOL! I hear ya! I'll try to get some pics soon. I need to update my build thread now that I've got corals again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new