Best Reef Tank?

EdinburghReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
12
Location
edinburgh
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a used Red Sea Reefer 525XL. Later found out from Red Sea that it was 8 years old. So, I haven’t bothered setting it up. I’m looking for a tank around 400 litres ideally… Waterbox aren’t in the UK anymore so they are out the options.
 
I usually recommend Aqueon and Marineland aquariums. Simple and reliable. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new