Best reef tank

EdinburghReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
55
Reaction score
12
Location
edinburgh
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Red Sea Reefer 525XL and later found out it was 8 years old, so I’m not using it. What’s the best tank to buy around 300-500 litres. Waterbox isn’t available in UK anymore
 
I purchased a Red Sea Reefer 525XL and later found out it was 8 years old, so I’m not using it. What’s the best tank to buy around 300-500 litres. Waterbox isn’t available in UK anymore
innovative marine is good I hear and I have seen their tanks in person

Not sure of any others in UK
 
Welcome_to_R2R.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new