Best salt for goniapora

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geoporra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I doubt that salt has anything to do with their happiness, but I use coral coral pro salt, and I have 3 mini colonies that are very happy.
 
Thank you. It seems they tend to do well, but I noticed my big green is receding. Alkalinity is 8, calcium is 400
 
I’ll counter to what others have said. I keep my Mg between 1300-1350 and mine are growing like weeds.
 
I have a small alovapora that I'm trying out. Any difference in care?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231001_182503_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_182503_Gallery.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 26

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new