Best salt in 2025?

Used to use Aquaforest exclusively, but it has gone downhill over the last few years. I went back to Tropic Marin but it is so expensive. Then I found Fauna Marin! Each batch is ICP tested at their facility which is also the ICP tests I use. Excellent salt, mixes clean in an hour or two. No residue either. Have had IO nuke a tank, iodine was out the roof and Fritz too with bromide and boron.
Found the best salt for my tank.
Hello @buzzword

Thank you for sharing your experience - we truly appreciate your honesty.

We’re sorry to hear that our products no longer met your expectations, but we’d really value the opportunity to better understand your concerns. Feedback like yours is extremely important to us as we’re constantly working to improve the quality of our products and customer experience.

If you’d be open to it, we’d love to hear more details - feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected]. Your insight could help us make meaningful improvements, and we’d be grateful for the chance to reconnect.

Wishing you continued success with your reefing journey!
 
I'm also on Fauna Marin right now but can get fritz pro blue box for about 1/2 the price. I've still got two pails of Fauna and it's really good. The free ICP test is nice too but I'm entering the budget phase of my reefing years. Fritz salt users - show off your tanks please! I'd love to see what it can do before I switch my SPS reef over.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new