Best shops in Asheville?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FirstSalt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FirstSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
Ooltewah, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be in Asheville, NC on Saturday. Are there any cool aquarium shops anyone would recommend I stop and see?

And speaking of cool shops, if you haven't seen 5th Day's sale items this week, you should take a look. I picked up a couple of the 9 gallon nanos, great deal. (Thanks Alex!) -Mark
 
Well I cut my trip short by a day and didn't get to explore any shops. I wanted to try this one... The Asheville Aquarium, Inc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new