best source for berghia Nudibranch?

Has anyone had a good experience ordering Berghia Nudibranch online? If so, who do you recommend? I need to deal with some aiptasia. There are so many online sites, so I'm hoping the R2R community can point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide!
We have plenty available at
https://www.aquatictech.com/berghia.html
 
Get a few pep shrimp for 25% of the cost and take pleasure watching them destroy the aiptasia. Way more satisfying than spending a few hundred bucks on Nudis that get eaten by fish whilst watching the aiptasia away care free in the flow.
Meh...hit or miss. The nudibranches are obligate Aiptasia eaters.
 
Meh...hit or miss. The nudibranches are obligate Aiptasia eaters.
Don’t know why people go for peppermints over berghia,if you’ve got fish that will eat them then fair enough but they will probably eat your peppermints
 
Get a few pep shrimp for 25% of the cost and take pleasure watching them destroy the aiptasia. Way more satisfying than spending a few hundred bucks on Nudis that get eaten by fish whilst watching the aiptasia away care free in the flow.
yes, but they will also rob food from corals and potentially eat LPS
 
Thank you for referring me. I breed Berghias and I have various sizes available.
Ok…. I am in desperate need of some Berghi nudibranchs. I have a crazy aiptasia problem. Tried a file fish and he was going ok but then stopped eating them & just ate food I was feeding other fish. Then it jumped out & died one night. Don’t have any fish in this tank now so won’t be an issue for the nudibranchs.
Would you email me pricing, including shipping? [email protected]
Thanks!
 
Ok…. I am in desperate need of some Berghi nudibranchs. I have a crazy aiptasia problem. Tried a file fish and he was going ok but then stopped eating them & just ate food I was feeding other fish. Then it jumped out & died one night. Don’t have any fish in this tank now so won’t be an issue for the nudibranchs.
Would you email me pricing, including shipping? [email protected]
Thanks!
did you try peppermint shrimp yet? Works well for me
 
Has anyone had a good experience ordering Berghia Nudibranch online? If so, who do you recommend? I need to deal with some aiptasia. There are so many online sites, so I'm hoping the R2R community can point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide!
1752942775279.jpeg
 
Ok…. I am in desperate need of some Berghi nudibranchs. I have a crazy aiptasia problem. Tried a file fish and he was going ok but then stopped eating them & just ate food I was feeding other fish. Then it jumped out & died one night. Don’t have any fish in this tank now so won’t be an issue for the nudibranchs.
Would you email me pricing, including shipping? [email protected]
Thanks!
Please remove your email asap as someone can easily spam you. Please message me directly on reef2reef, I do not do emails. If you receive an email from someone regarding berghias, please do not assume this is me.
 
Has anyone had a good experience ordering Berghia Nudibranch online? If so, who do you recommend? I need to deal with some aiptasia. There are so many online sites, so I'm hoping the R2R community can point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Always in stock at Aquatic Technology!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new