Best T5 bulb combo for LPS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbo662
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2013
Messages
4,943
Reaction score
2,168
Location
Austin, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of putting an 8 bulb ATI fixture over my LPS tanks. What would be the best bulb combo?
 
I would use ATI Blue+, Purple+ and Actinic.
 
Thanks DSC reef. question I have now is do I want dimmable or the non-dimmable thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new