Best t5 lighting out there

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
3,202
Reaction score
753
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
what's are the top brands y'all recommend for t5 for my sps tank will b enhanced with ai hydras I know there isn't a best just wondering what people recommended thanks in advance
 
Wow thanks guys I'm brand new to t5s and the best way to find out is from experience from others Ben leds thru my reefing career
 
Not to be a party pooper.
Yes ATI is probably the best out there. I run a sunpower and will never switch. How will you pair it up with the hydra though. You would want the hydras in the middle with t5 on either side. With that type of setup you would be better going with T5 retrofit. But if your going led/t5 I'd consider the ATI Powermodule and get the best of both worlds.
 
Not to be a party pooper.
Yes ATI is probably the best out there. I run a sunpower and will never switch. How will you pair it up with the hydra though. You would want the hydras in the middle with t5 on either side. With that type of setup you would be better going with T5 retrofit. But if your going led/t5 I'd consider the ATI Powermodule and get the best of both worlds.
Hmm yeah I got to do some planing I'll have to think on that thanks
 
Ok, we looking for clarification here........
Are we talking the Best T5 Fixure or the best T5 Bulb??
 
Not to be a party pooper.
Yes ATI is probably the best out there. I run a sunpower and will never switch. How will you pair it up with the hydra though. You would want the hydras in the middle with t5 on either side. With that type of setup you would be better going with T5 retrofit. But if your going led/t5 I'd consider the ATI Powermodule and get the best of both worlds.
I would like to know if anyone knows of a good T5 retrofit kit. I would prefer the 60" bulbs, but I think I can make due with 48" lamps. I would also prefer a remote ballast so as to keep the extra weight down. I have three Kessil A360s and would like to place one bulb on either side of the Kessils. Thoughts?
 
The LET Lighting Miro are very good retrofit kits. I have one myself, and they have good quality remote ballasts.
Very cool! Thanks! Never heard of those before :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new