Best wavemaker for 50 gallon low boy?

bossjx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
10
Location
Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any recommendations on what wavemaker I should run in my 50 gallon low boy. It's a 4ft by 2ft tank with height of 10 inches.
 
Any recommendations on what wavemaker I should run in my 50 gallon low boy. It's a 4ft by 2ft tank with height of 10 inches.
I’m not sure what brand or style you favor but with a 4’ dimension I can easily recommend having one powerhead on each end.

I have gotten better results from using high end models in the wave makers I have tried, they seem to be more reliable with possibly less routine maintenance?

Bumping for more replies
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new