Best way to ship?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peng

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
494
Reaction score
390
Location
Bellevue, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched on Shipyouraquatic website and an 8x8x8 box would cost me ~85 dollars from Seattle to NYC. Is this normal? How many frags can you usually put into a box 7x7x6 or 9x9x9?
 
Last edited:
Setup an account with Nex shipping. Shipnex.com. Best prices you will find. It will probaby be around $65 Seattle to NYC. They use the regular carriers i.e. FedEx and ups
 
85$ for prob a couple dozen I did that works great get some heat packs too and lots of tape lol
 
Setup an account with Nex shipping. Shipnex.com. Best prices you will find. It will probaby be around $65 Seattle to NYC. They use the regular carriers i.e. FedEx and ups
thanks. I'm a bit worried that they may not like me shipping live things...
 
If you go to fed ex direct you can claim live animals and it doesn't cost more. Same with usps. Its on the web site.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new