Best website for clean up crew ?

Polyp Punk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
437
Reaction score
257
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers
I am almost ready to fill the 15g peninsula build. I am going to have to purchase a nice clean up crew for the tank. What is the best website to purchase these inverts? Looking for a website thats reliable clean and trustworthy. I will need some snails, shrimp, and hermit crabs. I have used reefcleaners in the past but that was a while ago. Interested in your thoughts ! Thanks ! :)

Happy reefing ;Turtle ;Turtle
 
I get mine from Reef Cleaners. Many orders over several years and haven't been disappointed once. I do always specify overnight shipping. (In my case, literally as far away as possible within the continental US.) He allows 2-day shipping for many of the snails he sells, but I think they do better if just in the box overnight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new