Best website for ordering fish?

jackalexander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
173
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been looking to order a pair of gladiator clowns, a pair of midnight clowns, a longnose hawk fish and a midas blenny. At first, I was set on ordering from live aquaria because I’ve gotten a wyoming white clown that was in good health but I’ve been reading some horror stories lately. Any reliable site suggestions?
 
Ive been liking reef beauties for awhile now. smaller website but super good fish and a sweet guarentee
 
Ive been liking reef beauties for awhile now. smaller website but super good fish and a sweet guarentee
The guarantee on live aquaria was really the only thing keeping me there. I’ll be sure to check it out! thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new