Best wrasse to clean black flatworms

daniefern764

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
178
Reaction score
48
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
Dealing with an infestation of black flat worms right now. None of my Coral have been affected thank God, but it looks really bad when Dealing with an infestation of black flat worms right now. None of my Coral have been affected thank God but it looks really bad when I have guests over because I’m a neat freak and I need everything perfect.
So before I go, So before I go insane
What would you guys recommend for the best way to treat these flatworms with fish
 
Any other fish already in the tank? And how large is the tank?
 
Gem tang
Pink wrasse
Chromis
Clowns
90g~
 
Pink streak wrasse?

Halichoeres wrasse are usually the best. Consider a yellow wrasse, radiant, dusky, melanurus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new