Better late than never IM Nuvo Build

Beautiful nano. I run 2 16hds on my 20g nano. They looked so good I took down my halide on my 45 frag system and run 3.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks! I have been thinking about getting another one because I am getting more shadowing as the tank fills in. Then I will have two ai prime if I get to upgrade some day. I have my eye on a fiji cube peninsula 38 gallon.
 
Thanks! I have been thinking about getting another one because I am getting more shadowing as the tank fills in. Then I will have two ai prime if I get to upgrade some day. I have my eye on a fiji cube peninsula 38 gallon.
The 16hds are real nice lights, imo. They pull real good color.
My 20g nano cube is only 3 months old and mostly sticks.
20220429_153105.jpg
 
The 16hds are real nice lights, imo. They pull real good color.
My 20g nano cube is only 3 months old and mostly sticks.
20220429_153105.jpg
Wow absolutely beautiful! I have struggled with sticks but keep trying. I will check out your build thread and see how the magic happens!
 
Wow absolutely beautiful! I have struggled with sticks but keep trying. I will check out your build thread and see how the magic happens!
Its not magic its "stability".
Pm me if you want to discuss anything.
 
After about 2 or 3 months, the mysterious red macro-algae has finally melted away. Vibrant worked just like the LFS said. I was very reluctant but he uses it on his tanks and they are amazing. I did low doses and pulled the algae out periodically. Hopefully my reef stays stable and nothing bad happens. I don't think I lost any corals to using Vibrant. Now coral warfare, that is another topic. lol
 
After about 2 or 3 months, the mysterious red macro-algae has finally melted away. Vibrant worked just like the LFS said. I was very reluctant but he uses it on his tanks and they are amazing. I did low doses and pulled the algae out periodically. Hopefully my reef stays stable and nothing bad happens. I don't think I lost any corals to using Vibrant. Now coral warfare, that is another topic. lol
Is the tank still running?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new