Betts fish on its way out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom works at a dr office and they're Betta is on the bottom acting lifeless. They e had him 2 years which is what I understand is their lifespan in captivity. Should they do something to ease his suffering?

Thank you
 
2 years is definitely the max I have seen. As for ending its suffering, I guess I am not an expert in that situation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new