• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Beware of JIKM2187

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had made a deal to trade my MP10 and Aquamedic MH pendant for his frag of Joe's Shock Fire that he won on Joe's live sale. There were several other small SPS frags I was giving him on the deal. I gave him the MH pendant and MP10 last September/October. The last time he made contact was on 10/14/12, when he sent me a text that he had forgotten he was supposed to deliver the frag to me at my home. I have sent several PM's and so far he refuses to reply. I starting to think he has taken me for a fool. At this point I do not believe I will never see the frag or my equipment.
He has been on the forum lately and I'm just worried that he is going to STEAL from another member!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've deleted a few outside comments. Please keep in mind, for the most part, the Transaction Feedback Forums are meant for only the people directly involved in the transaction.

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not going to argue R2R's rule in this forum but the feed back left did make me feel a bit better about the issue. Although I have seen how allowing comments can go wrong.

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing how this guy refuses to contact me. His last activity show him on the forum 10/17/12 sending a PM, It's really starting to make me mad.

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing, 5 months and this guy still refuses to respond to PM's!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back