Free Malanurus Wrasse - state college

SlothMartin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
43
Reaction score
28
Location
Central PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I ordered a quarantined malanurus wrasse from Dr Reef. they sent two in case one didnt make it. both arrived in great shape.
I cant keep both or they will kill each other.

Before i give this to petco for free. are there any reef keepers in central PA (i am in state college) that would like him?
he was $130 to me, and he is super beautiful. in an acclimation box so i need to get him sorted right away. If i get no bites ill take him to the altoona petco tomorrow (which has a great saltwater section by the way)

dont need anything for him (but if you want to give me a frag in exchange id be pumped) i just want to see him to a good home and not a box in petco hardly bigger than my acclimation box

the other which i put in my display dove straight into the sand and buried himself it was an awesome sight for someone who has never seen that before

disclaimer: he came quarantined and treated but i did have to put him in my tank since clearly i cant leave him in the bag. My tank does not have any disease problems that i am aware of, and everyone is healthy and happy (apart from my tang being a dick)
 
Wish I was closer! I'm all the way down in Lancaster. Good luck finding a good home for him.
 
I'm sitting here thinking "Is a 6 hrs drive one way too long?" I'm afraid it is or I'd grab him!
 
I'm sitting here thinking "Is a 6 hrs drive one way too long?" I'm afraid it is or I'd grab him!
Road Trip!

planes trains and automobiles GIF by Hollywood Suite
 
thanks for posting guys, i really hoped to find him a r2r home. i would meet you half way if i was going that way tomorrow but altoona is the opposite direction
 
thanks for posting guys, i really hoped to find him a r2r home. i would meet you half way if i was going that way tomorrow but altoona is the opposite direction
Where in PA are you? Like general Harrisburg area? (I searched Hunter, NY to Harrisburg, PA.)
 
Where in PA are you? Like general Harrisburg area? (I searched Hunter, NY to Harrisburg, PA.)
Hi, i am in state college, right in the centre (joke centre county)
i am going to go to altoona tomorrow at 130 which is 40 minutes west towards pittsburgh if that makes any difference. looks like hunter is to the east , and the major roads run through harrisburgh so im probably even farther away from hunter than that. sad face. come down for a football game and take him home!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new