• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

beware of seller @BullyBee

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

joeyu88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beware of seller @BullyBee, i purchased a tunze nano ato and 5 gallon ato reservoir from him and send the paypal payment on the oct 20th, he stated he will ship it early next week which i was ok with that. The followining Monday morning he messaged he that he will ship it tomorrow (tuesday), i asked him to forward me the tracking number afterwards. so havent heard a word from i send him a message regards the tracking number, and the next 2 days but he disappeared on me. i know people get busy and unforeseen circumstances happens, like everyone saying a little communication goes a long way, but he choose to ignore my message so thats why i started this thread.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png

OP
OP
J

joeyu88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is his sale thread

BullyBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife was sent to the hospital over a surgical complication.

OP
OP
J

joeyu88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just want to provide some updates to close this thread,
I have received the package today a lot earlier than I anticipated, the package was well packed and the items are in great shape. although there are some hiccups that happened in the middle of the communication, but overall I still considered this to be a smooth transaction.

Kynzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just want to provide some updates to close this thread,
I have received the package today a lot earlier than I anticipated, the package was well packed and the items are in great shape. although there are some hiccups that happened in the middle of the communication, but overall I still considered this to be a smooth transaction.
That's good to hear. I've purchased from this seller previously and had a very smooth experience overall.

Back