Bgreen96’s 21 cube thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgreen96
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bgreen96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
22
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone this post is definitely playing some catch up but I wanted to start documenting my tank. A little bit about myself first I’ve been reefing since I was in 5th grade( 12 gallon nano cub) so I’ve been in the hobby 20 years. I’ve had 8 saltwater tanks over that time and I ended up taking a 5 year long hiatus. I’m back now and I’ve had this tank wet a year to the day( total coincidence)! Anyways I’m going to state where the tank stands today and then follow up with progress pics of the last year.

21 gallon waterbox
Radion XR15 G6
2 AI Nero 3’s
Bubble mangus protein skimmer
Stock return pump
Cobalt heater
Reef n roll filter roller
Fiji pink sand
Re-used dry rock

Fish:
Bangali cardnal
Possum Wrasse
Tail spot blenny







IMG_8818.png
 
Last edited:
IMG_8802.jpeg

Today June 9th
 
Last edited:
June 9th 2024

IMG_8811.png
 
Last edited:
August 15th 2024

IMG_8812.png October 15th 2024
IMG_8813.png
February 15th 2025
IMG_8814.png
March 2nd
IMG_8815.png
May 10th
IMG_8817.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new