Bicolor angelfish with neon cleaner goby?

abdiel b

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
5
Location
Horseheads New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a bicolor angelfish for my birthday in my 11 months established tank. Will it eat my smaller fish?
 
But corals probably

20230622_182915.jpg


Keep it well fed and coral munching will be dialed back
 
I just got a bicolor angelfish for my birthday in my 11 months established tank. Will it eat my smaller fish?
You'll be lucky to get it to eat what says eat goby. Mouth too small and they are peaceful. Issue is they eat then stop and also susceptible to bacterial-fungal and even uronema. Every once in a while, you get lucky
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new