Big acro without base, how to attach it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daniel16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

daniel16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Location
Greensboro, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received a ~4" acro. It's one big stick. It isn't attached to a rock, just a stick.

Can I epoxy it directly to my rock? Or would that be too much stress as it just went through shipping?
 
I would just use super glue gel and attach to a plug or rock rubble. I use loctite brand.
 
Super glue gel/epoxy/super glue gel to a piece of rubble once the epoxy hardens do the same glue epoxy sand which into your display after its been in Q/T if you Q/T.

I like the 2 little fishies red epoxy, also vertex makes a great epoxy- Its easier than the straight super glue gel- IME
 
Super glue gel/epoxy/super glue gel to a piece of rubble once the epoxy hardens do the same glue epoxy sand which into your display after its been in Q/T if you Q/T.

I like the 2 little fishies red epoxy, also vertex makes a great epoxy- Its easier than the straight super glue gel- IME

thats the way i do it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new