Big announcement to kick off Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2016.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReefersDirect Booth [HASHTAG]#615[/HASHTAG] is where you buy direct and save. They offer one of the largest selections of saltwater aquarium corals on the internet. Plus have a walk in store right here in Central Florida.
red-wine-leptoseris-coral-.jpg.png

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lrs.jpg

LRS Foods over in booth [HASHTAG]#308[/HASHTAG] is a can't miss stop. Because with all of the LRS Foods the freshness and complete nutrition is why more hobbyists, breeders and public aquariums are choosing LRS over any other blended food product. They have a temperature controlled enriching process adds 100% natural beta carotene, fatty acids, ascorbic acid and lab verified active probiotics to every batch to create what many industry experts refer to as "the highest quality commercial food ever produced."

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two Little Fishies AccuraSea is the OFFICIAL Saltwater and saltwater supplier for Reef-A-Palooza Orlando. Thank you to TLF for their support of the show and for providing us all with AccuraSea Natural Seawater. Two Little Fishies is the original solution developed by nature and proven as a medium for supporting the growth and reproduction of marine fishes and invertebrates for eons. AccuraSea Natural Seawater is collected near actively growing coral reefs so it is naturally nutrient poor. Furthermore, AccuraSea Natural Seawater is filtered and sterilized immediately after harvest to eliminate pathogens. AccuraSea contains pure natural seawater - nothing added, no artificial anything.
accurasea-4247.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hobe Sound Frags will be in a double booth for 2016 (booth [HASHTAG]#403[/HASHTAG]) HSF specializes in coral propagation. They are enthusiastic exhibitors at many frag swaps, reef keeping events, shows and conferences in their home state of Florida and elsewhere. They have also been involved as a speaker/presenters for conservation, education, and other community events. Be sure to stop by to see what amazing stuff they bring to Orlando in 2016.
HSF Smoldering Lepto(pictured)

HSF_Smoldering_Lepto_062115-S-C9_large.jpg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back