Big announcement to kick off Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2016.

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The one show I wait for every year is almost here! You guys/gals do a great show every year!

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exotic Sealife International are Wholesalers, Distributors and Exporters of Quality Marine Life from the Atlantic, the Caribbean and the World. They specialize in rare and exotic species and import the most amazing corals from Australia and other remote parts of the earth Be sure to stop by booth [HASHTAG]#510[/HASHTAG] to take a look.

8.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe Knows Reefs will be in Booth [HASHTAG]#612[/HASHTAG]. Their main focus is to provide the common reef aquarist with some of the world’s finest corals and specimens. Their staff and distributors work hard to collect and disperse only the finest A+ quality corals. Until then you can shop “JoeKnowsReefs.com” with the comfort in knowing your purchase is guaranteed and healthy.
For your eye candy sweet tooth!

6.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Stormborn Reef are a locally owned and operated saltwater aquarium store. They offer a wide variety of corals and fish; specializing in rare/hard to find species.They strive to provide top notch livestock and service! Be sure to check out their great offerings in booth [HASHTAG]#310[/HASHTAG]

5.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ME Coral in booth [HASHTAG]#915[/HASHTAG] will be back for year 3. This company is know for providing the saltwater industry with the highest quality chemicals for aquarium and corals. Be sure to stop be to see their products and to find out what the buzz is about.

4.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics is one of Central Florida’s premiere saltwater aquarium stores. They pride themselves on bringing hobbyist the highest quality products available. Be sure to stop booth [HASHTAG]#514[/HASHTAG] and experience the difference.

2525.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got Corals (booth [HASHTAG]#909[/HASHTAG]) evolved out of passion. This family ran small business, was created out of the love for the ocean. What started with a single order of twenty Ricordeas has grown to be very successful.They have seen some the nicest and most unique corals pass by their tanks. This hobby turned business has brought happiness, unity and understanding to their family. Together they do it all! They hope to meet each and every one of you at one at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando. Until then you can check them out at www.gotcorals.com

987.png

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ACI Aquaculture will be in booth [HASHTAG]#908[/HASHTAG] ACI Aquaculture is best known importing and distributing amazing livestock from around the globe(corals/fish/inverts) They are wholesale only so make sure you let your favorite local fish store or coral farm know about them.
aci.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
V2O FOODS in booth [HASHTAG]#411[/HASHTAG] many consider to be THE Premier “Go To” Brand for frozen foods, “soft-freeze” foods, high-end pellet foods, low temperature flake foods, nutritional supplements and feeding tools and accessories. Be sure to check them out!
3.jpg

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sicce, providing technology for water applications for over 40 years. When you want the best in Aquarium or Pond products join the Sicce Revolution. In Orlando Sicce will be in booth # 201 showing off their latest and greatest products

1.jpg

Saltine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited to attend for the first time this year after joining the hobby!

FL_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to see some new vendors on the list, and the return vendors as well!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back